Looking for a quick way to create and build a new business line — this year?
It’s not too late to expand your product line by the holidays. How? By selling a trending product that’s been manufactured by another company – under your brand name.
It’s true. You can take a premade product, customize it with your own design and branding, and begin selling and scaling it to create a quality, cool brand that’s just right for your customers. It’s called white labeling or private labeling, and you can quickly create customized products that can be bulk ordered, drop-shipped, or created on-demand.
With QuickBox, for example, you can choose from a wide range of dietary supplements, plus beauty, keto, and fat-burner products; well-researched skin-care options to help turn back time for your customers; and a full pet-care line that includes joint health, probiotics, and calming chews for your fur family and friends. Then, you can add your own custom brand and story for a unique customer experience.
Some of the top benefits of creating a white label product with QuickBox include:
- Being able to expand your business rapidly with over 50 top-selling cosmetic, nutraceutical, and pet-care formulas!
- Being able to jump onto a current trend.
- Having more time to invest in your brand’s story and customer experience, so you and your company can stand out and get noticed.
- Outsourcing the logistics of manufacturing and shipping your product, so you never run out of stock.
- Enjoying just-in-time inventory, so you don’t need to stock up and store excess inventory.
- Avoiding the pitfalls and trial and error of creating a new product from scratch.
- Limited upfront business investment—to save you money and time.
- You don’t have to develop and manufacture your own products.
- It’s a fantastic way to supplement or extend your existing (e.g., service-based) business with branded products to give your name and brand greater visibility.
- World-class in-house fulfillment, so you can focus on building your brand and customers.
- You can be ready to ship by this holiday season!
Your marketing creativity is your only limit!
Some well-known, popular products are actually created by outside manufacturers and white-labeled. You may be surprised to learn that this is the case with many of the products you already purchase. For instance, ~15% of products purchased at supermarkets are white label products, and that number is only expected to increase.
Choosing to partner with a quality, reputable white label manufacturer is critical, and will allow you to focus on your brand story, marketing, and customer experience. And that, my friend, is a pretty big, sometimes daunting task on its own—especially as we’re nearing the holiday season (which provides 45 of the top 50 selling days of the year).
Learn more about our Private Label Services and how you can get started here: